Friday, October 07, 2005

Off to Madrid

Barcelona was incredible. I only have 5 min. on the computer, so let´s just say that there was so much to see and do that we walked about 20k and still saw just a fraction. Highlights were, the olympic park, the food market, la Sagrada Familia, to quickly name just a few. Now we are heading off to Madrid- down the coast some more and then cutting in and over some mountains. We will see how the route goes because when Scott mapped it out, he thought the green part on the map was the mountains, but it is actually the flat part- perhaps we may have to change. We will be going through some of the most isolated, desolate parts of Spain. That´s about all the guide book says because I think they assume that after reading that, you will make the decision not to go there. It should be interesting and I am sure we will meet all the cats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Ahhh, I LOVE Barcelona. Probably my favorite city ever! I wish I could have been there with you guys. Mmmm, my mouth just watered thinking about the Sangria...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home